Flea Market Webpage Welcome
Welcome to the 2017 Hamvention® Flea Market webpage. As we move into a new era for the Hamvention, we are proud to call the Greene County Fairgrounds our new home. As with anything new, this will be a year of adjustment for everyone and we want to make this a year to remember.
As many of you are eager to participate as a vendor in the Flea Market, being a new venue, could create some confusion however, we want to usher in this new era by assisting vendors with making their reservations. To do so, the Flea Market online reservation page will not be open for vendors to make online reservations, as we will be reaching out, to assist each vendor select the best location for their space(s). To accomplish this, we ask that vendors do the following.
- Open the online PDF floor plan for the Flea Market area and review it to find spaces that are of interest to you.
- Make notes of your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice locations.
- Submit those choices to the Flea Market Committee, using the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Be sure to include a phone number where you can be reached.
- In the Subject Line of the e-mail, put “Reservation”.
As e-mails are received, they will be answered in the order they were received and one of our Flea Market Assistants will contact you and help complete your reservation.
Once again, we are eager to assist you and help to make this a remarkable year for the greatest amateur radio attraction in the world, the Hamvention®. And, as we work through this process, we will continue to be grateful for your patience and continued support of this amazing event.
From all of us on the Flea Market Committee… Thank you for your continued support of this great event.
73, David Tritch -N8YFQ
Flea Market Chairman