For a listing of all Inside Exhibitors and Flea Market Vendors, please visit our friends at PCBoard.ca by clicking on the logo below. Included are detailed product descriptions and hyperlinks for Inside Exhibitors that participate in this listing service.
View the vendor list at
Updates every 24 to 48 hours
Exhibitor Booth Listings
No Charge Hamvention Booth Listings. Indoor commercial and outdoor flea market vendors still have time to have your booths listed on the Hamvention Booth Tracker for free. See https://info.pcboard.ca/hamvention/ for the listing of all booths and https://info.pcboard.ca/hamvention/hamvention-listing/ to have your booth listed at no charge.
Online Vendor Portal
If you have trouble logging in please check out the Inside Exhibits FAQ page.
- Credit card orders will be processed online only.
- No checks will be accepted after May 1st.
- No extra parking passes are available.
- You may pay by check using the forms below.
Hamvention 2019 is at Greene County Fair and Expo Center located in Xenia, Ohio.
General booth information:
- Building 1,2,3, 5 & 6 are 10ft x 10ft, Building 4 is 10ft wide (front) x 8ft deep
- This includes a standard 8′ x 24″ table and two chairs
- Pipe and drape
- ~600W of electric
- 3 vendor badges per booth (extras $20)
- 1 parking pass per booth (no extras)
- Booth cost:
- $600 for Buildings 1,2,3 & 5
- $550 for Building 4
- $450 for Building 6 Clearspan Tent
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
From all of us at Dayton Hamvention, Merry Christmas! We hope all of you have had a great year. We look forward in great anticipation of 2019 and hope all of you will join us again for another spectacular Hamvention.
Reservations should begin the first or second week in January. Keep an eye out for our announcement emails and our website. Once reservations begin, we should reach capacity quickly. As a reminder, all vendors who were in attendance for 2018 will be guaranteed a spot (most likely the same spot) in the show. If you have any problems editing your staff in our online portal, please email us a list and we’ll ensure your badges get printed accurately.
New Product Showcase
We will continue with the New Product Showcase with some changes to it to be announced closer to the show.
Fairground Site Infrastructure
We are continuing to improve all spaces and will release those improvements as they become available. As many of you know from the press release earlier this year, the physical building to replace the clears-pan tents is off the table for 2019. This is outside our control and we continue to work with Greene County Fairgrounds Complex to bring better accommodations to our vendors.
No major booth arrangement changes are anticipated and occupied spaces from the prior year will be respected.
There are two significant changes to the exhibitor’s contract for 2019: Exhibitor’s responsibility and use of remote-controlled aircraft. See contract for details
New Product Showcase
A reminder to all our vendors. New for 2018. The New Product Showcase is a scheduled press-conference taking place on Friday at Forum 5. If you have a new product or announcement, please see the details at our FAQ Page. Anyone presenting products must be a current vendor or sponsored by a current vendor.
If you have any last minute badge requests, changes, or additions. Please email those requests to Inside Exhibits (subject: Badge Request). Due to a severe bug in our software, when logging in to your account your badge list may show as empty. Rest assured that if you’ve sent us your list or previously entered your names, we’ll have your badges ready.
Additionally, because of these errors and the proximity to the show. We will NOT be shipping badges ahead of the show. All credentials will be available as early as Monday May 14th. See office information below.
Travel & Arrival
All vendors are requested to use Gate 6 (same gate as last year). This will be enforced for 2018 as barriers are setup that prevent traversing the courtyard and Flea Market areas and you may have to travel around the property.
Vendor Arrival directions (see Map below)
Special Travel Advisory: For those arriving from North of Dayton using GPS. State Route 235 is closed between Dayton-Yellow Springs Rd and State Route 68. This closure is marked by detour signs and will route northern arrival traffic south on I-675 and East on US-35 to Xenia. For those coming from the North, this detour may be avoided by taking I-75 south to US-35 and taking US-35 East to Xenia. From there, follow normal driving directions.
Parking this year is going to be tight. We encourage vendors to car pool when possible. There will be no available extra parking passes at this time. Please remember that 20′ or longer trucks may be parked on-site but require two parking passes. We have several special parking areas for those who do not need access to their trucks during the show. See us in the office for details.
Office Hours & Location – see below
Our deadline for listing in the 2018 Hamvention Program is fast approaching. If you would like to be listed in the program and have not paid, let us know your coming by April 15th or your name will not make the signs and programs
- Booth Lottery
After much deliberation and hundreds of phone calls, we are calling a close to the lottery process of filling building space. We appreciate everyone’s understanding in this. We will work just as hard to place the rest of our vendors in buildings as space allows.
Tent Update(wonderful news)
New for 2018, Clear Span Tents! We will NOT be utilizing the Big Top style, flap in the wind tents, for our Building 6 vendors. The new tents are essentially portable warehouses that offer much better structure and protection. Details in Exhibits FAQ
- New Product Showcase
New for 2018 we will be offering a media event to showcase your new product and take a Q&A. Details on the Exhibits FAQ page.
- Please be aware of changes to the extra electric form. Due to the variety of transformers throughout the show, we cannot guarantee any more than industrial 220V and up to 240V in some areas. Any power conversion equipment used by the vendors must be UL or CA approved and in untampered condition.
- Reminder that all applications should be accompanied with a proof of insurance per the Exhibit Contract.
Building 6 vendors
- A lottery system will be used for moving some vendors in Building 6 to Building 4 and other openings throughout the show. Due to the high volume of vendors with seniority, it is impractical to use any other method. We ask for you patience through 2018 Hamvention and look forward to placing all Building 6 vendors in a brand new building in 2019.
- Companies will be notified when their booths are selected to move. They will be given the option to move or stay in their booth. This process will take until the end of March.
- Because of this delay in information and the construction delay of Building 6, layouts may vary slightly from 2017. Once that information is available, we will share it with you. We are working hard to make this the best experience possible.
Chairman, Inside Exhibits
Asst. Chairman, Inside Exhibits
Asst. Chairman, Inside Exhibits
Manager, Inside Exhibits
Liason, Inside Exhibits
- Shipping items to the show will be handled by our decorator. Please see Dayton Hamvention 2019 Exhibitors Service Kit below for details.
- DO NOT SHIP TO Greene Co. Fair & Expo Center, it may not arrive!
Notes from the staff:
Maps – 2019 maps coming soon
Traditional telephone service will not be available to our booths this year. Please plan accordingly