Unfortunately, several setbacks in the recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic make necessary the difficult decision to cancel Hamvention 2021. Hundreds of volunteers have been working to do everything necessary to bring this Hamvention to the many amateur radio enthusiasts and vendors who support the Dayton Hamvention.
For a listing of all Inside Exhibitors and Flea Market Vendors, please visit our friends at PCBoard.ca by clicking on the logo below. Included are detailed product descriptions and hyperlinks for Inside Exhibitors that participate in this listing service.
View the vendor list at
Updates every 24 to 48 hours
Exhibitor Booth Listings
No Charge Hamvention Booth Listings. Indoor commercial and outdoor flea market vendors still have time to have your booths listed on the Hamvention Booth Tracker for free. See https://info.pcboard.ca/hamvention/ for the listing of all booths and https://info.pcboard.ca/hamvention/hamvention-listing/ to have your booth listed at no charge.
Online Vendor Portal
Online Orders Closed
If you have trouble logging in please check out the Inside Exhibits FAQ page.
- Credit card orders will be processed online only.
- No checks will be accepted after May 1st.
- No extra parking passes are available.
- You may pay by check using the forms below.
Hamvention is at Greene County Fair and Expo Center located in Xenia, Ohio.
General booth information:
- Building 1,2,3, 5 & 6 are 10ft x 10ft, Building 4 is 10ft wide (front) x 8ft deep
- This includes a standard 8′ x 24″ table and two chairs
- Pipe and drape
- ~600W of electric
- 3 vendor badges per booth (extras $24)
- 1 parking pass per booth (no extras)
|Early Bird Pricing||After April 10th|
|Building 1, 2, 3 & 5||$630||$705|
Chairman, Inside Exhibits
Asst. Chairman, Inside Exhibits
Manager, Inside Exhibits
Liason, Inside Exhibits
- Shipping items to the show will be handled by our decorator. Please see Dayton Hamvention Exhibitors Service Kit below for details.
- DO NOT SHIP TO Greene Co. Fair & Expo Center, it may not arrive!
Notes from the staff:
Traditional telephone service will not be available to our booths this year. Please plan accordingly